Meet Dr. McCall
Dr. Andrew McCall is our podiatrist at the Ankle and Foot Clinic of Idaho. He is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of foot, ankle, and lower leg treatment. Dr. McCall is skilled in minimally-invasive arthroscopic and endoscopic surgery, and he has performed over 300 procedures since 2003. He also specializes in difficult reconstructions, sports medicine, and pediatrics including clubfoot, but his current practice encompasses aspects of podiatry. He performs most of his foot and ankle surgeries in Idaho Falls at Mountain View and EIRMC hospitals, but he also has privileges at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg, Idaho. Dr. McCall will be joining the Madison Avenue Surgery Center in Idaho Falls.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified in foot, rearfoot reconstruction, and ankle surgery
- Residency: July 2001 – June 2003, Trinity Regional Medical Center, Fort Dodge, Iowa
- This is a podiatric surgical residency with extensive training in forefoot, rearfoot, and ankle surgery. This included rigorous and extensive training in trauma, reconstruction and deformity management, sports medicine, pediatrics, and wound care. In addition to podiatric services, Dr. McCall gained tremendous experience by taking call for and assisting with general, vascular, and orthopedic surgery. Other rotations included anesthesiology, internal medicine, emergency medicine, and plastic surgery. Chief Resident: July 2002 – June 2003.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: June 2001
- Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center (DMU)
- College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (CPMS) Des Moines, Iowa
- Graduate with Honors
- Bachelor of Science: June 1997
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Major: Biology
- Minor: Chemistry
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society, inducted 1999
- Honors at entrance scholar University of Utah, 1992